India vs New Zealand
ICC World Test Championship Final, 2021: India vs New Zealand
The wait finally comes to an end as India takes on New Zealand in the inaugural ICC World Test Championship Final on the 18th of June 2021. Both the teams have declared their squads and are in blazing form to capture the Test Mesh which will be the trophy for this Championship Final. Fans are quite excited to see their stars battle in this epic one-off test match and have started collecting the Cricbro free cricket tips to build on a strong team and acquire the maximum profit.
New Zealand is playing on the back of defeating England in a two-match test series by sweeping them 2-0 as the matches were held in England itself. On the other hand, India has completed its mandatory quarantine due to the prevailing health hazards after the Indian Premier League was unprecedentedly halted. Both teams are looking forward to winning this first-ever World Test Championship Final. You can find more match prediction tips with Cricbro free cricket expert tips for India vs New Zealand, ICC World Test Championship Final 2021.
- Squad: India Virat Kohli (C), Rishabh Pant (wk), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara, Hanuma Vihari, Rohit Sharma, Shubhman Gill, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Mohammad Siraj, Umesh Yadav.
- Squad: New Zealand Kane Williamson (C), BJ Watling (wk), Tom Blundell (wk), Tom Latham (wk), Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Will Young, Colin de Grandhomme, Ajaz Patel, Kylie Jamieson, Matt Henry, Neil Wagner, Tim Southee, Trent Boult
- Playing XI: India Virat Kohli (C), Rishabh Pant (wk), Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara, Mohammad Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma
- Playing XI: New Zealand Kane Williamson (C), Tom Blundell (wk), Tom Latham, Ross Taylor, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Neil Wagner, Matt Henry, Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Kylie Jamieson
- Match Venue The Ageas Bowl, Southampton, United Kingdom.
- Toss Prediction Cricbro tipster prediction for the toss puts up a report that Virat Kohli is one of the most unsuccessful captains in winning tosses. Whereas, Kane Williamson is way more successful. The toss prediction for the Championship final predicts that New Zealand might win the toss and elect to bowl first given the pitch conditions. Stay tuned to Cricbro match predictions today's update to know the Cricbro tipster bet of the day and a lot more.
- Weather Report As per Cricbro match prediction, today's weather in and around Southampton and the Ageas Bowl is quite soothing as the temperature lies between 19°C to 24°C. During the match, there is a bare minimum chance of rain. Winds will be blowing at steady speeds which would be around 15 kmph. It will also be humid at times, with the report indicating around 70 percent humidity. With Cricbro, become a tipster and find live weather reports.
- Pitch Condition The pitch at the Ageas Bowl is an openers' nightmare since the new ball swings, making it difficult for them to judge it properly. The fast bowlers are helped a lot at this ground due to the swing and excessive bounce. It is by far the fastest track in England that helps spinners too but at the later stage of the game. With Cricbro, become a tipster and get your hands on all the latest info of the Matchday.
- Overall Match Prediction Various records speak for themselves as it says that the Ageas Bowl turns deadly during the last two days. The pitch changes rapidly as fast bowlers get the advantage of pulling out lethal yorkers and bouncers. Hopefully, Virat Kohli and his men would be ready to take such a blow if they bat on those days.
New Zealand should also be careful to minimize their chances of batting on the last two days as the Indians flaunt world-class pacers. Cricbro tipster prediction has their eyes on India as they would be differently hungry to grab the title.
On the other hand, New Zealand carries the energy and motivation of defeating England on their home soil in the final. Following the Cricbro free cricket tips can help you get a better grip on the prevailing situations in which both India and New Zealand would play.
Again, New Zealand is the current leader in the World Test Championship table after defeating England. India would be buzzing too, though they played their last test match a while ago. The only thing that will boost them is the energy and determination that they have to win this match. New Zealand would be at peace as their Captain; Kane Williamson comes back after an elbow injury due to which he missed the second test against England.
With Cricbro free cricket expert tips for India vs New Zealand ICC World Test Championship Final 2021, you can win big and even bigger with the Cricbro tipster bet of the day. So just keep your eyes on the game and see how it unfolds this time.
Are you sure you want to log out ?