Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans
PSL 2021, MATCH 14: QUETTA GLADIATORS VS MULTAN SULTANS
Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans will face each other in another Pakistan Super League (PSL) match. Both sides are struggling to get going. Quetta Gladiators have lost all their four games in this season. If we talk about Multan Sultan, they have managed to win just a single match out of the four games. Let’s have a look at Cricbro today’s match prediction.
- Venue- National Cricket Stadium, Karachi.
- Date and time- March 3, 2021. 7.30 pm IST.
- Pitch Report The pitch at the National Cricket Stadium has been batting friendly. We have seen teams pilling up huge runs. The pitch on offer for this doubleheader is expected to be on the same lines. We hope the batsmen make merry while the bowlers toil hard in this flat pitch.
- Weather condition The second match of the day will be a night encounter. The weather is expected to be cool. There is no prediction of rain to interfere in this match. We expect the maximum temperature to be around 25 degrees Celsius. This will be a perfect playing condition for both teams. You can visit this page for Cricbro today’s PSL match tips for weather updates.
- Toss Prediction PSL match prediction tips related to toss in this series have always suggested batting first. The same goes with this game as well. The captain who wins the toss will like to bat first. This will help them to take advantage of a new pitch on offer.
- Expected Playing X1 (Quetta Gladiators) Saim Ayub, Faf du Plessis, Cameron Delport, Sarfaraz Ahmed (C and WK), Azam Khan, Ben Cutting, Dale Steyn, Zahid Mahmood, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Shinwari.
- Expected playing X1 (Multan Sultans) Mohammad Rizwan (C and WK), Chris Lynn, James Vince, Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Shahid Afridi, Khushdil Shah, Carlos Brathwaite, Usman Qadir, Sohail Khan, Shahnawaz Dhani.
- Cricbro today’s match prediction- Multan Sultans team, lead by Mohammad Rizwan, topped the group stage last season. But they have failed to repeat the performance in this season till now. The team has lost three matches out of four. If we look at their batting performance, Captain Mohammad Rizwan has batted like a champion. He is also the highest run-scorer in this edition. The Multan Sultans captain has piled up 231 runs in four innings. Their bowling unit has also picked wickets in quick succession. But they have failed to perform collectively as a team. As a result, Multan Sultans find themselves hanging in the bottom half of the points table.
If we talk about Quetta Gladiators, the story remains the same. The team led by Sarfaraz Ahmed has lost all their four games on the trot. The team has failed to fire from all cylinders. They have a massive setback with Chris Gayle returning to national duty. Faf Duplessis, Gayle’s replacement, has not managed to trouble the scorers much. One thing to note here is that Quetta Gladiators has not batted second in any game. Also, teams chasing in this PSL edition have won many games.
According to Cricbro, today’s match prediction, both these sides have an almost equal chance of winnings. The toss will play a vital role. The team who bats first will have a clear advantage in match 14th of the Pakistan Super League (PSL).
Are you sure you want to log out ?