Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL 2021, Match 23: Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars
Match no 23 of Pakistan Super League (PSL) will witness Quetta Gladiators face Lahore Qalandars. Lahore Qalandars look a confident side and set to enter into the playoff. On the other hand, Quetta Gladiators are placed at the bottom. The injury to Faf du Plessis and Andre Russel has made things very difficult for Quetta Gladiators. We will look at Cricbro today's match prediction and will also cover Cricbro today's PSL match tips.
- Venue- Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
- Date and time- June 15th, 2021. 6.30 pm IST.
- Pitch Report The pitch in Abu Dhabi has assisted the spinners as well as the pace bowlers. However, the batsmen have also enjoyed playing their shots with the ball coming onto the bat nicely. PSL today's match prediction says that the pitch is expected to remain the same throughout the match.
- Weather condition The weather in Abu Dhabi will be very humid. The players might feel a bit exhausted due to the temperature touching 38 degrees Celsius. There is almost zero chance of rain. Stay tuned for Cricbro today's PSL match tips for weather updates.
- Toss Prediction It's almost certain that the captain who wins the toss will like to have a bat first. The hot and humid conditions at Abu Dhabi will also entice the captain to make a sensible decision. According to Cricbro top tipster, the team batting first will like to score 170+ on the safe side.
- Expected Playing X1 (Quetta Gladiators) Saim Ayub, Usman Khan, Jake Weatherald, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Cameron Delport, Azam Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Zahir Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Zahid Mahmood, Khurram Shahzad.
- Expected playing X1 (Lahore Qalandars) Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar (c), Zeeshan Ashraf, Mohammad Hafeez, Tim David, Ben Dunk (wk), James Faulkner, Rashid Khan, Ahmed Daniyal, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi.
- Cricbro today’s match prediction- This match seems like an encounter between two teams having different mind-set. Lahore Qalandars are playing excellent Cricket this season. Their openers Fakar Zaman and Sohai Akhtar, have given good starts. But, their middle order is a sign of worry. Rashid Khan and James Faulkner have contributed with their bowling as well as batting. Lahore Qalandars lost their last match against Islamabad United. They will like to forget that match and focus on getting two points when they face Quetta Gladiators. Cricbro, today's match prediction, gives Lahore Qalandars a clear edge.
If we talk about Quetta Gladiators, things seem completely different. The team led by Sarfaraz Ahmad looks off-color this season. Their batting department has collapsed in few matches. With Faf du Plessis getting injured in the last match, it will be tough for them to bounce back. It is high time that Sarfaraz Ahmad and his troops regroup before it becomes too late. The Quetta Gladiators will have to win their next three matches to have any chance of qualification.
All-in-all, Cricbro today's match prediction says Lahore Qalandars is the likely winner of this match, going by their form and their performance as a team. But, as Cricket is a game that can give us surprises, we cannot completely rule out Quetta Gladiators.
Are you sure you want to log out ?