Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL 2021, Match 28: Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars
Pakistan Super League (PSL) match no 28th will see Multan Sultans lock horns against Lahore Qalandars. The last 3 games for both sides have been entirely different. After winning just 1 game from the first four matches, Multan Sultans have bounced backed winning their previous 3 games. On the other hand, Lahore Qalandars find themselves in a do-or-die situation, losing their last three encounters. Let us look at the Cricbro cricket match prediction guide for today's match. This article will also cover tipster prediction for today.
- Venue- Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
- Date and time- June 18th, 2021. 9.30 pm IST.
- Pitch Report Abu Dhabi pitch has assisted both the type of players. The batsmen have made merry on this pitch which the bowlers have also benefited. According to tipster prediction for today, the same trend will continue.
- Weather condition The match between Multan Sultans and Lahore Qalandars is a night game. The temperature will be a maximum of 35 degrees Celsius. According to the Cricbro cricket guide for PSL, there will be a slight breeze blowing through the south direction. This will assist the fast bowlers who can make the ball swing both ways. There is no chance of rain for this match.
- Toss Prediction Cricbro cricket match prediction guide for today's match says that the team who wins the toss will like to bat first. It is better to bat first here and score 180+ runs so that the bowlers can have a good total to defend. In this PSL season, the team batting first has won more matches than the team batting second.
- Expected playing X1 (Multan Sultans) Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Shan Masood, Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Johnson Charles, Khushdil Shah, Blessing Muzarabani, Sohail Tanvir, Shahnawaz Dhani, Imran Tahir, Imran Khan.
- Expected playing X1 (Lahore Qalandars) Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar (c), Zeeshan Ashraf, Mohammad Hafeez, Ben Dunk (wk), James Faulkner, Tim David, Rashid Khan, Ahmed Daniyal, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf.
- Cricbro match prediction for today Multan Sultans started their PSL 2021 campaign on a low note. The team looked utterly off-balanced during the first few games. But it seems they have bounced back just on time. Under the strong leadership of Mohammad Rizwan, Multan Sultans look very dangerous. Their captain Mohammad Rizwan looks like a champion player. This PSL season, he has accumulated 429 runs at an average of 61.29 and a strike rate of 136.62. The bowling department also looks settled. The tipster prediction for today gives Multan Sultans a solid chance to outperform Lahore Qalandars.
If we talk about Lahore Qalandars, they were on a rampage last week. But the story is entirely different. The side has lost their last 3 games on the trot. However, they still need to win 1 game to seal the playoff spot. Lahore Qalandars will like to get it done today itself so that they don't need to depend on other results. Cricbro match prediction guide for today's match gives Multan Sultan's a clear edge due to the momentum they have shown by winning their last 3 games.
Are you sure you want to log out ?