Multan Sultan vs Karachi Kings
PSL 2021, MATCH 16: MULTAN SULTAN vs KARACHI KINGS
Pakistan Super League (PSL) match no 16th will see Multan Sultan locks horns against Karachi Kings. If we look at the current form, this match seems like a match between two north-south teams. Going by the points table, Karachi Kings are the table toppers with three wins in five games. They look like one of the favorites to win the title this season.
On the other hand, Multan Sultan has been struggling to get going in this PSL edition. The side has won only one match out of five- games and placed at the 5th position in the points table. Let us look at Cricbro today’s match prediction. We will also cover Cricbro top tipster tips.
- Venue- Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
- Date and time- June 10th, 2021. 6.30 pm IST.
- Pitch Report Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium pitch is a flat surface that supports stroke play. The pitch on offer will assist the batsmen. The bowl comes nicely onto the bat. Later, with the wind blowing, it is expected to help the pace bowlers also. All in all, we can expect a high-scoring game.
- Weather condition The weather in Abu Dhabi will be very hot. The maximum temperature will be around 40 degrees. But the match being a night encounter will make the playing condition ideal for both teams. Stay tuned for Cricbro today’s PSL match tips for weather updates.
- Toss Prediction According to PSL match prediction tips related to toss, the team which wins the coin would like to bat first. Scoring 160+ runs on this wicket will assist the team batting first.
- Full Squad (Karachi Kings) Imad Wasim (c), Abbas Afridi, Noor Ahmed, Martin Guptil, Amir Yamin, Thisara Parera, Babar Azam, Chadwick Walton, Danish Aziz, Qasim Akram, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Ilyas, Mohammad Haris, Najeebullah Zadran, Sharjeel Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Zeeshan Malik, Arshad Iqbal.
- Full Squad (Multan Sultan) Mohammad Rizwan (c), Hammad Azam, Johnson Charles, Khushdil Shah, Imran Khan Snr, Shimron Hetmyer(partially available), Sohaib Maqsood, Imran Tahir, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Rilee Rossouw, Shahnawaz Dhani, Shan Masood, Sohaibullah, Sohail Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Usman Qadir, Mohammad Umar, Muhammad Waseem, Obed McCoy.
- Expected Playing X1 (Karachi Kings) Imad Wasim(c), Babar Azam, Sharjeel Khan, Joe Clarke(w), Colin Ingram, Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Christian, Mohammad Ilyas, Abbas Afridi, Arshad Iqbal, Mohammad Amir.
- Expected playing X1 (Multan Sultan) Mohammad Rizwan(w/c), James Vince, Shan Masood, Rilee Rossouw, Sohaib Maqsood, Khushdil Shah, Sohail Khan, Carlos Brathwaite, Imran Tahir, Imran Khan, Shahnawaz Dhani.
- Cricbro today’s match prediction- The 16th match of PSL will see two sides with different forms clashing against each other. Karachi Kings have been on song this season. They won the last game convincingly against Peshawar Zalmi. Babar Azam looks in fine form. All-rounder Nabi also played a handy knock in the previous match and guided the side to the victory. They have a very balanced side this season. Cricbro, today’s match prediction, gives Karachi Kings an edge.
On the other hand, Multan Sultan has looked off-color this season. They have lost their last two matches in the league. The team lacks quality pace bowlers who can restrict the opponents. Their batting unit looks settled, but they need support from their bowlers to win critical moments in the match. However, Cricbro top tipster is not in favor of taking this team lightly. T20 is a game in which any team can defeat any big team on a given day.
If we look at the overall analysis, Cricbro today’s match prediction clearly says that the table topper Karachi Kings will start as the favorites to win this match.
Are you sure you want to log out ?