Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi
PSL 2021, MATCH 13: KARACHI KINGS vs PESHAWAR ZALMI
Pakistan Super League (PSL) match no 13th will take place between Karachi Kings and Peshawar Zalmi. Peshawar Zalmi is on a three-match winning streak and is placed at the top position. Karachi Kings have lost two of their last four matches. Let us look at Cricbro today’s match prediction.
- Venue- National Cricket Stadium, Karachi.
- Date and time- March 3, 2021. 2.30 pm IST.
- Pitch Report The pitch at the National Cricket Stadium in Karachi is batting-friendly. We have seen teams pile up scores in even access of 180 and have been chased. The team batting second also gets assistance from the pitch. The bowlers will have to bowl with a tight line length. Else they will go for a lot of runs.
- Weather condition The weather in Karachi will be pleasant. The maximum temperature will reach close to 28 degrees Celsius. Stay tuned with us for Cricbro today’s PSL match tips for weather updates.
- Toss Prediction PSL match prediction tips related to toss says that the captain who wins the toss will like to chase. The pitch will remain the same throughout 40 overs. So it won’t make a difference. Knowing the target will help the team batting second to plan their chase.
- Expected Playing X1 (Karachi Kings) Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Joe Clarke (wk), Mohammad Nabi, Colin Ingram, Daniel Christian, Imad Wasim (C), Waqas Maqsood, Mohammad Ilyas, Arshad Iqbal, Mohammad Amir.
- Expected playing X1 (Peshwar Zalmi) Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (WK), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shoaib Malik, Sherfane Rutherford, Haider Ali, Wahab Riaz (C), Saqib Mahmood, Mohammad Imran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Umaid Asif.
- Cricbro today’s match prediction- Karachi Kings have lost two out of their last four games in the Pakistan Super League (PSL). In their previous match, which Karachi Kings played, they lost the game to the Lahore Qalandars by six wickets. If they lose another game, it will make the equation challenging for them in the future. Karachi Kings need to have a rethink about their performance and team combination as soon as possible.
Peshwar Zalmi, on the other hand, is having a dream run in PSL 2021. After losing their first match against Qualanders, the side has bounced back and has won three games on the trot. Their batting looks rock solid and has even chased scored in excess of 180. The side seems well settled to reach the top 4. Wahab-Riyaz led team needs to focus a little on their bowling department.
Cricbro today’s match prediction, gives Peshawar Zalmi a clear edge against the Karachi Kings.
Are you sure you want to log out ?