Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL 2021, Match 27: Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars
Under the leadership of Imad Wasim, Karachi Kings has performed well in PSL season 6. Karachi Kings has won three out of five games with a net run rate of -0.288. Multan Sultans has engaged in a heated battle with them to take the final playoff spot. Winning the match against Lahore Qalandars is critical for the Kings.
The Lahore Qalandars are playing in great form. Currently, they are standing in third place with five wins from eight games. Lahore Qalandars has performed exceptionally in this season under the captaincy of Sohail Akhtar.
Cricbro Cricket Guide for PSL
Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars is a battle that cricket fans love to watch. Overall, they have played 12 matches against each other, and the Kings have won 7 out of 12 games. Last year, the final match of PSL 2020 was Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, and Kings won the match by five wickets, with Babar Azam being the top scorer 63/49 not out.
Follow Cricbro Match Predictions Today.
- Match Venue Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Weather condition According to the weather report, Abu Dhabi is cloudy, with temperatures between 24 and 27 degrees Celsius and 73% humidity. There is no chance of rainfall during the match.
- Pitch Report The match will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In the last five matches, we have seen many successful chases. However, the match got better for the batsmen in the second half.
- Lahore Qalandars Squad Sohail Akhtar (c), Fakhar Zaman, Ben Dunk, Ahmed Danyal, Dilbar Hussain, Callum Ferguson, Haris Rauf, Rashid Khan, Maaz Khan, James Faulkner, Mohammed Hafeez, Salman Ali Agha, Mohammed Faizan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Sultan Ahmed, Zeeshan Ashraf, Seekuge Prasanna, Tim David.
- Karachi Kings Squad Imad Wasim (c), Chadwick Walton, Amir Yamin, Abbas Afridi, Babar Azam, Danish Aziz, Arshad Iqbal, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Haris, Thisara Perera, Martin Guptill, Mohammad Ilyas, Noor Ahmed, Sharjeel Khan, Najeebullah Zadran, Waqas Maqsood, Zeeshan Malik.
- Cricbro Match Predictions Today The Qalandars have won the first match of this season against the Kings by six wickets. This match was played on 28th February. However, a lot of things have been changed since then, and a competitive clash will happen in Abu Dhabi today.
- Karachi Kings Performance in PSL 2021 – Cricbro Match Prediction Guide for Today Match The Karachi Kings have been heavily dependent on Babar Azam for producing good runs while playing at the top of the order. However, in the previous game, the Pakistan captain was dismissed for a blob, and the team scored 108 in 10 overs. Unfortunately, whenever Azam managed to score big fifties, the team has failed to provide him proper support.
- Lahore Qalandars Performance in PSL 2021 – Cricbro Match Prediction Guide for Today Match Lahore Qalandars is performing great in Abu Dhabi. They have won their first two games in Abu Dhabi against Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United. Since then, the team has two losses, and both of them while chasing, there are several issues that the team needs to address.
- Cricbro Today Match Prediction Who Will Win Both the teams have a great squad to compete with each other. Karachi Kings will be more desperate to beat Lahore Qalandars and make their spot for the final playoffs. However, they might not be able to deliver a good bowling performance to cause a batting collapse. The Qalandars have more chances to take the win in Match 27 of PSL 2021.
So far, Karachi Kings have played three matches in Abu Dhabi, and they lost all of these matches. Azam scored two 80s in the first two matches. The rest of the batsmen, including Martin Guptill, failed to deliver a good performance. Najibullah Zadran played great in the second game.
As per the Cricbro match predictions today, the bowling attack of Kings will need to perform well to win this match. The bowling attack of Kings isn’t performing well in Abu Dhabi. Mohammed Amir failed to pick up a single wicket in Abu Dhabi. However, other bowlers have taken a wicket or two, but they also failed to perform consistently.
Qalandars batting lineup collapsed dramatically as they lost wickets in clumps. Tim David was the only batsman who showed some consistency. Other players like Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Ben Duck, and captain Akhtar performed well in one game and then going early in the next. Qalandars batsmen will need to build partnerships in the middle to improve their form.
James Faulkner has proved to be a great addition to the team; he is a left-armor who used his variations to outsmart the best of batsmen. Shaheen Afridi performed well in this season, and Rashid Khan also played well in PSL 2021. Haris Rauf wasn’t able to deliver his best this season, but he still has time to show his best.
Are you sure you want to log out ?