Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators
PSL 2021, Match 17: Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators
The Pakistan Super League has been nothing less than being exciting this season. In match number 17 third-placed Islamabad United faces last-placed Quetta Gladiator. The Gladiators would be very disappointed with their run of form this season since they won just a single game out of the five they played, losing four. Though their opponents have won the majority of their matches as they lost just one out of the four they played, winning three. Quetta Gladiators are especially disappointed because they have some big names in their team. Where Islamabad United plays to have an advantage in the table, Quetta Gladiators step foot to keep themselves somewhat alive in the league. Have the points table at your fingertips by checking PSL tips today's match. To make this game even more exciting, Cricbro top tipster helps you select your best team so you can follow up with the match.
- Squad: Islamabad United Shadab Khan (C), Rohail Nazir (wk), Asif Ali, Brandon King, Colin Munro, Muhammad Akhlaq, Umar Amin, Usman Khawaja, Ahmed Safi Abdullah, Faheem Ashraf, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim, Akif Javed, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Hasan Ali, Musa Khan, Zafar Gohar, Zeeshan Zameer
- Squad: Quetta Gladiator Sarfaraz Ahmed (C and wk), Umar Akmal (wk), Muhammad Hasnain, Ben Cutting, Ahmed Shehzad, Naseem Shah, Dale Steyn, Chris Gayle, Shane Watson, Mohammad Nawaz, Tom Banton, Usman Khan, Zahid Mahmood, Qais Ahmed, Saim Ayub, Cameron Delport, Faf du Plessis, Tymal Mills, Anwar Ali, Abdul Nasir, Arish Ali Khan, Jason Roy, Ahsan Ali, Hassan Khan, Andre Russell, Khurram Manzoor, Usman Khan, Khurram Shahzad, Zahir Khan, Keemo Paul, Jake Weatherald, Jack Wildermuth, Omair Yousuf, Azam Khan
- Playing XI: Islamabad United Cricbro today's match prediction IU team: Shadab Khan (C), Rohail Nazir (wk), Colin Munro, Hasan Ali, Usman Khawaja, Mohammad Wasim, Ahmed Safi Abdullah, Zafar Gohar, Akif Javed, Fawad Ahmed, Iftikhar Ahmed
- Playing XI: Quetta Gladiators Cricbro today's match prediction QG team: Sarfaraz Ahmed (C and wk), Faf du Plessis, Chris Gayle, Dale Steyn, Ahmed Shehzad, Zahir Khan, Andre Russell, Qais Ahmed, Ahsan Ali, Hassan Khan, and Khurram Manzoor
- Match Venue National Stadium Cricket Ground, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Toss Prediction Live toss prediction on the matchday can be followed on PSL match prediction tips for PSL 2021. The toss-winning team would want to field first as this pitch has been beneficial to chasers. Lahore Qalandar has higher chances of winning the toss given their record.
- Weather Report Uncomfort would be nagging the players due to peak summer in Pakistan. The temperatures would be comparatively high ranging from around 31°C to 35°C. Humidity levels would be around 65%-70% though the winds would bring in some comfort. Live weather updates would be available on Cricbro today's PSL match tips.
- Pitch Report The pitch here in Karachi is something that players like to play on as it provides equal help to both parties. The pitch is soft and moist offering bounce and spin to bowlers. The second half has seen runs chased, according to PSL match prediction tips' records. Hence the team batting second has higher chances of winning the match and getting an advantage in the points table. Live pitch report will be updated at Cricbro today's PSL match tips.
- Overall Match Prediction Quetta Gladiators will step onto the pitch on the back of their only win they got this season which came against Multan Sultans. Their spirits should be high due to that win and they would also look forward to fighting for a better spot at the table. On the other hand, the PSL match today's prediction counts towards an Islamabad United win since they have a better record all-round and they play on the back of their win against Quetta Gladiators themselves. They have kept their serial winning mentality alive throughout the season this year.
Fans have the option of using Cricbro top tipster tips to survey match statistics, player performances, and other reports. Experts do not underestimate Quetta Gladiators too since they have won a PSL title and know how to be the best when needed.
Islamabad United has a good chance of going up the table by winning this match against Quetta Gladiators and PSL tips today's match would help you keep track of the match as well statistics related to it.
Are you sure you want to log out ?