Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
PSL 2021, MATCH 26: ISLAMABAD UNITED vs PESHAWAR ZALMI
Pakistan Super League (PSL) match no 26th is scheduled to take place between the top 2 teams of the league Islamabad United and Peshwar Zalmi. Islamabad United is the best side in PSL in this edition. They have won their last 3 games very convincingly and are placed at the top with 6 wins from 8 matches.
On the other hand, the Peshawar Zalmi have played 9 matches, winning 5 and losing 4. They need one win to seal their spot in the playoffs. You can refer to this match story for today's cricket match prediction and tips.
- Venue- Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
- Date and time- June 17th, 2021. 6.30 pm IST.
- Pitch Report The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium has assisted both the batsmen as well as the bowlers. The spinners have got a lot of turn. On the other hand, the batsmen have preferred this wicket due to the constant nature of bounce. Cricbro match prediction expert says that it will be a high-scoring match.
- Weather condition The weather in Abu Dhabi will be sweltering. Since the match will start at 6.30 pm, the players will need to adjust to the humidity. Cricbro match prediction for today regarding the weather seems free from any rain interruptions. The maximum temperature will be close to 39 degrees. You can watch this space for today's cricket match predictions and tips about the weather.
- Toss Prediction According to the Cricbro match prediction expert, the captain who wins the toss will look to bat second. Both the teams have chased huge targets successfully, so they won't mind going after the target.
- Expected playing X1 (Islamabad United) Usman Khawaja, Colin Munro, Rohail Nazir (wk), Shadab Khan (C), Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, Mohd Musa, Faheem Ashraf, Akif Javed, and Mohd Wasim Jr.
- Expected playing X1 (Peshawar Zalmi) Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (WK), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shoaib Malik, Sherfane Rutherford, Haider Ali, Wahab Riaz (C), Saqib Mahmood, Mohammad Imran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Umaid Asif.
- Cricbro match prediction for today The match between table-toppers promises to be an exciting encounter. Colin Munro has been a standout performer for Islamabad United. In 4 games, he has piled up 193 runs at an average of 96.50 and strike-rate of 175.45. If he gets going again, Islamabad United can fancy their chance of scoring a massive total. Their bowlers also have performed well for the team and have taken wickets in crucial moments.
This is the last league match for Peshawar Zalmi before they head to the playoff stage. They defeated Karachi Kings in their previous game. Their captain Wahab Riaz and leg-spinner Abrar Ahmed are in a good zone. They need their batters to perform together as a team to win crucial stages of the match. Shoaib Malik's form is a cause of concern for Peshawar Zalmi. He has managed to score just 2 runs in his last 3 innings. The team will need a better performance from the veteran.
According to Cricbro match prediction expert, this PSL encounter promises to be a nail-biting encounter. Both the teams are equally talented and have shown a lot of character. Cricbro match prediction for today gives Islamabad United an upper head due to their last 3 winning streaks.
Are you sure you want to log out ?